CCC Diagnostics has contracted the services of Account Resolutions, LLC for the medical billing and credentialing to the insurance carriers. For all billing and credentialing questions, please contact Account Resolutions, LLC at (800) 799-5916. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have by phone.
Contract Insurance Billing
- CCC Diagnostics, LLC has contracted with many national and local health plans.
- Verifying the patient’s insurance information, coverage, contractual status, and out-of-network benefits of each policy is the responsibility of the ordering physician or facility prior to sample submission.
- Required items that must be received prior to ordering the DirectHitTM Test Panel for Breast Cancer:
- Copy of patient’s insurance card, front and back
- Copy of patient’s driver’s license or photo ID
- Letter of medical necessity from referring physician
- Insurance authorization/verification sheet
- Authorization letter (if required by the insurance plan), including the authorization number and authorized CPT codes, OR physician referral or prescription for testing
- Signed Advanced Beneficiary Notice Form
- Patient Financial Consent Form Patient Financial Consent Form Download
Please fax all material to 410-633-4502 and submit original signed documents and other required materials to:
Test Reservation Coordinator CCC Diagnostics, LLC P.O. Box 7467 Baltimore, MD. 21227-7467
Patient Self Pay
If the patient is paying out-of-pocket, CCC Diagnostics requires that a credit card, personal check, cashier’s check or money order (made out to CCC Diagnostics, LLC) for the FULL amount be sent to the above address prior to sample submission.